×

Current Forecast
Vancouver BC Canada


The next 48 hours will bring ...
Partly cloudy with little temperature change.


⇩   6 Day Forecast   ⇩

Updated: 11:00 AM PST Monday 30 January 2023


MondayIncreasing cloudiness early this afternoon. High plus 2. UV index 1 or low.
Monday nightCloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries overnight. Temperature steady near zero.
TuesdayCloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries in the afternoon except a few flurries over higher terrain. High plus 3.
Tuesday nightShowers. Low plus 2.
WednesdayPeriods of rain. High plus 4.
Wednesday nightCloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
ThursdayCloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 8.
Thursday nightRain. Low plus 3.
FridayShowers. High 9.
Friday nightRain. Low plus 4.
SaturdayRain. High 9.
Saturday nightRain. Low plus 4.
SundayCloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 7.



MCC Weather